Environmental law, Climate law, Public law, Human rights law
- Faculty of Law, Charles University Prague
- 2020-2024 Project "Climate Law" (‘Lumina quaeruntur’ award of the Czech Academy of Sciences )
- 2018-2019 Grant project of the International Visegrad Fund "Progress in collective redress mechanisms in environmental and consumer mass harm situations"
- 2014-2016 Grant project of the Grant Agency of the Czech Republic "Human right to environment in national law: advanced theory, poor practice?"
- 2013 Grant project of the International Visegrad Fund "Public participation in environmental decision-making: Implementation of the Aarhus Convention"
- 2010-2012 Grant project of the Grant Agency of the Czech Republic "Legal Protection and Care for Animals (International, European and National Level)".
External lecturer in the Environmental Law Department, Faculty of Law, Charles University Prague
Other work in academic sphere
Vice-chair of the Czech Environmental Law Society
Member of the Commission for the Environment of the Czech Academy of Sciences
Activities in the field of scientific popularization
Contributing to several public discussion seminars organized by the Academy of Sciences, on the topic e.g. microplastics in waters, new plastic strategy of the EU, the need of the new forest legislation for a sustainable forestry and others.
Organization of round table talks and conferences for the public on the topic of Landslides (within the Strategy AV21, Programme Natural Hazards), and on the topic of Forest protection (within the Strategy AV21, Programme Biodiversity and Ecosystems)
Public lectures and lectures for high school students on various environmental law topics
Other important activities related to scientific work
2017-2018 Leading of student internships, e.g. within the programme "Open Science" of the Czech Academy of Sciences
2015 Lecture for justices of the Czech Supreme Administrative Court "Public Participation in Environmental Decision-making and the Implementation of the Aarhus Convention
2014 Series of educational seminars for public administration representatives on the topic of the ""Public participation in the Environmental Decision-making"
2013-2016 Participation on several common projects with the Hungarian Academy of Sciences, the Slovak Academy of Sciences and the Polish Academy of Sciences on various topics of environmental law (e.g. The Right to a Healthy Environment; the NATURA 2000 and its implementation, the Aarhus Convention)