European and International Sports Law; EU Law
- Anglo-American College in Prague (LLB), Westbohemian University, Pilsen (JUDr., Ph.D.)
- 1] Author of project European Sports Law and its Role in Regulation of Sport in Czech Republic, granted by Czech Science Foundation no. 408/10/P539, Research period 2010-2012.
- 2] National expert in Study on the equal treatment of non-nationals in individual sports competitions, tender no. EAC/19/2009 commissioned by European Commission, T.M.C. Asser Instituut, Den Haag, Edge Hill University, Leiden University.
- 3] National expert in Study on sports organisers' rights in the EU, T.M.C. Asser Instituut, Den Haag, Institute for Information Law (IViR) - University of Amsterdam.
- 4] National expert in Study on risk assessment and management and prevention of conflicts of interest in the prevention and fight against betting-related match-fixing" (EAC/16/2013),T.M.C. Asser Instituut, Den Haag.
- 5] National expert in study Mapping the labour status of sportspeople under EU law, (VT/2014/016), T.M.C. Asser Instituut.
- 6] Participant in project "European Court of Human Rights as a Co-author of European Identity – a dialogue between the "old" and "new" Europe", Institute of State and Law of the Czech Academy of Sciences and the Centre for Law and Cosmopolitan Values (Universiteit Antwerp)
External lecturer of Sports Law (LLM programme) at Faculty of Law, Charles University, Prague.
Activities in the field of scientific popularization
Lectures at conferences and seminars. Has been published regularly in the field of Sports Law.