medical law, bioethics, civil law, tort law
- Faculty of Law - Charles University, Prague (Mgr.)
- Faculty of Law, University of West Bohemia, Pilsner (JUDr.)
- London International Graduate School, Prague (LL.M.)
- Grant CEP: GA ČR No. GAP408/12/2574 - Causality in medical law.
- Strategy AV 21: Effective Public Policies and Contemporary Society - Contemporary ethics.
- Strategy AV 21: Effective Public Policies and Contemporary Society - Freedom, responsibility and their consequences for society.
2009-2011 - Banking Institute University - Civil Law, Commercial Law.
2009 – 2011 - The Jan Amos Komenský University Prague - Civil Law.
2009-2011 – Metropolitan University Prague - Theory of Law.
2009 – 2015 - The Institute for Postgraduate Medical Education – Medical Law.
2016-2017 1. First Faculty of Medicine. Charles University. Bioethics.
2016-2017 - Open Science program. The Czech Academy of Sciences. Student Internship.
Other work in academic sphere
Member of the editorial board: Journal of Medical Law and Bioethics
Activities in the field of scientific popularization
2013-2017. Week of Science and Technology of the Czech Academy of Sciences. Regular lectures. Popularization publications for the Czech Academy of Sciences.
Other important activities related to scientific work
2011-2017 - cooperation with Association of General Practitioners of Czech Republic. Regular lectures on medical law.